The third ICOS Science Conference 2018 welcomes researchers and scientists to submit abstracts within following themes in biogases and cycles research:
• Climate change mitigation (Theme 1)
• Major research questions in Earth Observations (Theme 2)
• Globally integrative studies (Theme 3)
• Data management and quality (Theme 4)
• Decadal variability in biogeochemical cycles (Theme 5)
• Newest new in research – scientific and technical developments (Theme 6)
• Land sink – from residual to direct estimates (Theme 7)
• Reactive gases (Theme 8)
• Bridging the gap between bottom-up and top-down methods (Theme 9)
• Urban greenhouse gas budget – from novel monitoring networks to source identification (Theme 10)
• In-situ and remote sensing observations (Theme 11)
• Other topics (Theme 12)
The deadline for abstract submission is 4 May 2018 12:00 (UTC+2).
The abstract must be written in English and have maximum 300 words in addition to a title of maximum 200 characters. At abstract submission, you may choose your presentation type preference (oral presentation or poster).
The decision on the abstract acceptance and its presentation type will be done by the session conveners and will be communicated to authors by 8 June 2018.
Contributions from commercial companies are welcome, but with the restriction that the presenting and/or first author of an oral presentation or posters cannot be affiliated to a commercial company.